Adult Upgrades with Fumi Abe and Steffie Baik
Subscribe to Lemonada Premium for Bonus Content
It’s May, which means it’s time to celebrate! Not only is it Kulap’s birthday month, it’s also Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month — and we’re kicking it off with a couple of cuties! Fumi Abe and Steffie Baik, hosts of the invasively personal financial podcast “Cash Cuties”, come with carts full of products they can’t seem to commit to yet. Will Steffie finally order the chutney she’s been chasing for years, shipping costs be damned? Will Fumi ever have the right gear to smoke like an adult? Listen to find out!
Please note, Add To Cart contains mature themes and may not be appropriate for all listeners.
To see all products mentioned in this episode, head to @addtocartpod on Instagram. To purchase any of the products, see below.
- Fumi is pimping out his Toyota Prius with the Enkei ENKRPF Silver Wheel
- He’s upgrading his Mary Jane experience with this rolling tray storage box
- He’s not quite there yet on this Marley Natural Walnut and Glass Spoon Pipe
- Fumi’s also on the fence about the Tramontina Aluminum Nonstick, Su’s go-to frying pan is the T-fal Initiatives Nonstick set
- Steffie has been thinking about the Mackays’ Caramelised Red Onion Chutney for ten years
- Get that post-facial glow with the Chanel Baume Essential Glow Stick
- Steffie fears the ComfySure Pregnancy Pillow will be an addiction
Los Angeles area listeners, click here to RSVP for our first ever live show!
Stay up to date with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram at @LemonadaMedia.
Joining Lemonada Premium is a great way to support our show and get bonus content. Subscribe today at bit.ly/lemonadapremium.
Click this link for a list of current sponsors and discount codes for this show and all Lemonada shows: lemonadamedia.com/sponsors