Chill Your Dill with Rob Huebel
Rob Huebel has some open carts he needs the aunties help to close. He tells Ku and Su why he spent almost $200 on a jump rope. But he’s torn on how much is too much to spend on his (and his wife’s) underwear. Plus, the three compare notes on men’s vs. women’s fashion marketing, and redesign some boxers for maximum dill cooling.
Please note, Add To Cart contains mature themes and may not be appropriate for all listeners.
To see all products mentioned in this episode, head to @addtocartpod on Instagram. To purchase any of the products, see below.
- Rob’s very expensive weighted jump rope is from CROSSROPE
- His daughter loves these princess castle magnetic tiles
- He wants to know if this is too much to spend on SAXX boxers and these LIVELY strapless bras
- This mobile phone jail may help him maximize family time
- Want more Rob (and Paul Scheer?) Check out their Twitch streams (featured in the Washington Post!)
Stay up to date with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram at @LemonadaMedia.
Joining Lemonada Premium is a great way to support our show and get bonus content. Subscribe today at bit.ly/lemonadapremium.
Click this link for a list of current sponsors and discount codes for this show and all Lemonada shows: lemonadamedia.com/sponsors