Irrational Scarcity Mindset Fueled Mania
Hold on to your pouches Zouks fans, because SuChin is packing for her annual Paris trip. She gives Kulap the rundown on her packing strategy, which involves a portable washing machine and lots and lots of Ziploc bags. They also hash out her underwear-washing dilemma. Plus, Ku emerges from her organizational fugue state to show Su her satisfyingly tidy desk and shelves. Finally, Su shares how one add to cart saved Mike’s hair.
Please note, Add To Cart contains mature themes and may not be appropriate for all listeners.
To see all products mentioned in this episode, head to @addtocartpod on Instagram. To purchase any of the products, see below.
- Producer Kegan suggests these Travelon laundry soap sheets for Su’s Paris trip
- Kami Larae inspired Kulap’s organizational kick
- She’s keeping her desk and bathroom neat with the SMARTAKE 30-Piece Drawer Organizer, Kootek 16 Pcs Drawer Organizer Set and the Nearockle 16Pcs Silicone Cable Straps Wire Organizer
- SuChin’s newest fave snacks are the seaweed puffs Sea Monsters, perf for kids
- The Jolie Filtered Shower Head is saving Mike’s hair
- The Josh Rosebrook Essential Balm Cleanse has earned Su’s highest praise
- If you, too, think organization is sexy, check out Kulap’s Amazon list
- Travel (neurotically) like SuChin with her Amazon list
Stay up to date with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram at @LemonadaMedia.
Joining Lemonada Premium is a great way to support our show and get bonus content. Subscribe today at bit.ly/lemonadapremium.
Click this link for a list of current sponsors and discount codes for this show and all Lemonada shows: lemonadamedia.com/sponsors