Spring Into Beauty Part 2: GRW June Diane Raphael
We love a get ready with me video, but what about a full length GRWM from none other than June Diane Raphael HOT off the red carpet? That’s right friends – JDR is giving us her full beauty routine. She’s sparing no details, from the oil cleanser she’ll never find to her 7 favorite ever-lasting mascaras. Sharpen your pencils, get out your papers, because you’ll want to write down every step of this Hollywood icon’s routine.
Please note, Add To Cart contains mature themes and may not be appropriate for all listeners.
To see all products mentioned in this episode, head to @addtocartpod on Instagram. To purchase any of the products, see below.
- June is getting wise about counterfeit makeup with the Netflix documentary “Broken”
- Don’t miss Deep Dive’s “I’d Hit That” pickleball tournament on Mother Day’s weekend
- She is all about that sunscreen, with the EltaMD Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 and the Avenè Mineral Tinted Compact SPF 50
- Her favorite exfoliator is Paula’s Choice 2% BHA Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliant
- Gotta prep the skin for sunscreen with the Biossance Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Oil
- The Avenè RetrinAL 0.1 Intensive Cream keeps skin tight, and stay moisturized with the Cicalfate+ Restorative Protective Cream
- She evens skin tone with the Dr. Jart Mini Cicapair Tiger Grass color corrector
- She gets makeup ready with the Urban Decay Glow Face Primer
- The Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation puts in the work
- The Hourglass Vanish Airbrush Concealer is a staple
- The Vise Art Paris Neutral palette and Huda Beauty Nude Obsessions palette complement her blue eyes perfectly
- She gets her perfect cat-eye with the KVD Tattoo Liner Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
- The decades-long star of JDR’s makeup routine: the mascaras. Her faves include the tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-in-1 Mascara, Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara, and the Maybelline New York Great Lash Washable Mascara
- She ensures no mascara smudges with the Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Setting and Finishing Powder
- The Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick in Cardinal Red and the Makeup Forever Rouge Artist Lipstick in Spirited Pink are go-to colors
- The Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter doubles as a great highlighter
- She’s a business mogul too, check out her Amazon storefront
Stay up to date with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram at @LemonadaMedia.
Joining Lemonada Premium is a great way to support our show and get bonus content. Subscribe today at bit.ly/lemonadapremium.
Click this link for a list of current sponsors and discount codes for this show and all Lemonada shows: lemonadamedia.com/sponsors