The Return of SuChin’s Ho-sband Mike Bender
SuChin’s other half Mike Bender makes a triumphant return, just in time for Father’s Day. Forget the power tools and grilling accessories, he’s got gifts for the sensitive, introspective dad. He also responds to SuChin’s live show allegations about his ho days (does that make him…a ho-sband?) Plus, in anticipation of their road trip, Mike is hard at work figuring out how four people can live out of a van for a few weeks. But SuChin’s bathroom routine may present his biggest challenge yet.
Please note, Add To Cart contains mature themes and may not be appropriate for all listeners.
To see all products mentioned in this episode, head to @addtocartpod on Instagram. To purchase any of the products, see below.
- Dads always want to be prepared, so the Jackery solar generator may give him some peace of mind
- “Born to Run: A Hidden Tribe, Superathletes, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen” explores the surprising secrets behind running and why your feet hurt when you run
- “Born to Run” author Chris McDougall endorses the Xero Shoes
- Mike endorse Flux Footwear, shoes that massage the bottom for your feet
- The Bender-Pak family is prepping for van life with Atlas Vans
- This Japanese portable toilet for natural disasters and emergencies might be the key to the van life bathroom problem
- Mike’s new kid’s book “The Most Serious Fart” features some flatulence friendship. Find all of his books here
Stay up to date with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram at @LemonadaMedia.
Joining Lemonada Premium is a great way to support our show and get bonus content. Subscribe today at bit.ly/lemonadapremium.
Click this link for a list of current sponsors and discount codes for this show and all Lemonada shows: lemonadamedia.com/sponsors