Travel Tips and Tattoo Trips
It’s a good old-fashioned catch-up sesh for the aunties today! SuChin just got back from a girls trip to Mexico City and has plenty to share about the food, fun and fashion in this gorgeous metropolis. But disaster awaits as soon as she gets back to LAX. Kulap has been busy herself, making forever memories with her sisters as they finally get their long-discussed matching tattoos! Later, Ku and Su go behind the scenes to share how they make some tough decisions about which brands and sponsors they work with on the show.
Please note, Add To Cart contains mature themes and may not be appropriate for all listeners.
To see all products mentioned in this episode, head to @addtocartpod on Instagram. To purchase any of the products, see below.
- This Banzo button-up is the perfect mix of unique, masculine and feminine energy
- Pigeon is a must-stop restaurant in Mexico City
- PSA: If you get AAA, you can get a free membership for a family member
- If you don’t have AAA, Honk is a roadside assistance app
- Ku and her sisters got super cute matching tattoos at Baron Art Tattoo (shoutout to Jessica!!)
- They also paid a visit to the Hello Kitty Cafe, which is everything
Stay up to date with us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram at @LemonadaMedia.
Joining Lemonada Premium is a great way to support our show and get bonus content. Subscribe today at bit.ly/lemonadapremium.
Click this link for a list of current sponsors and discount codes for this show and all Lemonada shows: lemonadamedia.com/sponsors